AntMiner S9 Specifications:
1. Hash Rate: 14.0 TH/s, 5% Variation
2. Power Consumption: 1372W (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.098 W/GH (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. ASIC Chip: BM1387
6. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fans
8. Operating Temperature: 0 C to 40 C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Default Frequency: 600M
Please note the following:
1. Due to the nature of these products, there are higher than normal restocking fees (typically 20-40%). The restocking fees are typically waived in the event that there is a provable failure within the first 30 days. In the event that you experience a failure, please reach out to the seller immediately so that we can begin troubleshooting with you and/or processing a return.
2. Each AntMiner S9 requires TEN 6-pin PCI-e connectors for 12V DC input (must be very stable power source) There are three hash boards that require three 6-pin PCI-e connectors each and one additional 6-pin PCI-e connector on the controller. All TEN 6-pin PCI-e connectors are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hash board to prevent possible damage and instability.
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4. Power supply unit is not included. Bitmain recommends the APW3 or the APW5 power supply for the AntMiner S9.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure you really need it before place order! We ONLY accept return that is “dead on arrival,” arrives in damaged condition. we will not accept returns of ANY other reasons or more than 30 days after you receive the shipment.
Hash Rate: 14TH/s. Variation of ±5% is expected
Condition: Brand New
Warranty: BITMAIN’s 6 Month Warranty
Power Consumption: 1372W. Expected discrepancy of ±10%
Power Supply: BITMAIN’s recommended APW3++ PSU (Not Included)